Find Pricing On:
Videotape Transfer to DVD
(includes Basic Menu & Chaptering)
STANDARD TAPES include VHS, VHS-C, MiniDV (standard resolution only!), SVHS, hi8 cassettes, Digital8 cassettes, 8mm cassettes, etc.. Pricing is as follows:
- If you have between 1 and 25 tapes: $ 22.00 per tape
- If you have between 26 and 50 tapes: $ 21.00 per tape
- If you have between 51 and 75 tapes: $ 20.00 per tape
- If you have between 76 and 100 tapes: $ 19.00 per tape
- If you have 100+ tapes: $ 16.00 per tape
Please feel free to request a quote.
- Basic video transfer does not provide video cleanup, static removal or image stabilization, merely preservation of your existing materials. However, cleanup and improvement services are available at our $65/hour video editing rate. We can assess what needs to and can be done with your materials after performing a basic video transfer. For a breakdown comparing basic video transfer to custom video production, see this link.
- We do not transfer fitness videos, copyright-protected, or pornographic material to DVD or CD. You must own the copyrights on these in order to transfer them. If they are commercial purchases or releases, we will not transfer them in accordance with Title 17 of the US Code and the DMCA. Check out whether your tape is copyright-protected here.
- You are not charged for blank tapes.
- For tapes that are 15 minutes or shorter, there is a $2 discount per tape.
- Each includes DVD, Case, and Label.
- Additional copies: costs vary.
- If you have 8mm cassette tapes, VHS, or VHS-C tapes that are broken but the screw holes are still visible, we may be able to repair them for a nominal fee and then transfer them to DVD.
Ready to get started?
Audiotape or LP Transfer to CD
(includes Audio Cleaning & Track-splitting)
(for Basic Cassette / LP / Vinyl / File to CD)
NOTE: we also capture CD’s to .mp3 files @ $4/CD. This includes full metadata and album artwork, 320kbps audio .mp3 files, and high-fidelity data discs containing your CD audio in subfolders, along with quick turnaround. And we’re local to Seattle so you don’t have to risk sending them in the mail!
|Quantity of Tapes||Tapes require Separation between tracks||No separation required|
|1 to 15||$ 34 ea||$ 20 ea|
|16 to 30||$ 33 ea||$ 19 ea|
|31 to 50||$ 32 ea||$ 18 ea|
|51 to 70||$ 31 ea||$ 17 ea|
|71 to 100||$ 30 ea||$ 16 ea|
|Over 100||$ 28 ea||$ 14 ea|
- Packaging varies. Each includes at minimum the CD and Case.
- Thermal or Silkscreen printing may be available depending on quantity & variation.
- Subject to addt’l charge if media is unstable, damaged, or non-standard
- Addt’l copies: costs vary <$5.00
- If you have cassette tapes that are broken but the screw holes are still visible, we can repair them for a nominal fee and then transfer them to CD.
Ready to get started?
Individual Projects & Other Pricing
Individual projects are billed at $70 per hour
The hourly rate for all of the following audio/video production services is $70 per hour; filming is $85 per hour. A deposit is usually necessary, equal to one-third up-front. All services below are subject to available bulk and courtesy discounts:
We can provide full video capture and videography in 4K, and provide subsequent HD & Blu-Ray editing and output! The filming rate is $85/hr; the editing rate is $70/hr.
In all instances, an estimate and/or invoice will be provided.
- 35mm Slide Conversions (or other formats): depending on your quantity, these range in price from .30 to .60 cents per slide and have a setup and master disc fee
- Photo Conversions: depending on your quantity, these range in price .50 – $1 per photo and have a master disc fee
- Printing fees vary
- Materials fees vary