Do you have old shoeboxes or carousels of 35mm slides and need to get them up to high resolution picture quality on a CD or DVD? Want a custom slideshow of all your slides, set to stirring music on a custom DVD? We can help!
At Seattle Video Transfer we convert your old 35mm slides and Kodachromes to 2000dpi images that are spectacular.
Your slides contain your life’s most fondest memories but the film medium that holds them disintegrates quickly over time. Converting them to electronic images preserves them forever and gives you the ability to easily show and send them to others. Knowing this, we take utmost care of your slides when entrusted to us.
- You may bring your slides to us in carousels, sheet protectors, or bound in batches with rubber bands. We have no extra charges for how you submit them to us as other companies do.
- We dust the slides prior to scanning and return them to you the way we receive them.
- We scan at 2000 dpi, the highest in the industry, on the best quality Nikon scanners – many charge extra for this resolution. This allows you to print even large photos from the images with good resolution.
- We do Color / Brightness / Contrast correction of your images at no extra charge
- We create CDs or DVDs with your .jpg or .tif images so that you may copy them to your computer. There is a $7.50 master disc fee for each CD or DVD created. (A CD holds approximately 300-500 slide images and a DVD holds approximately 500 slide images.)
- We can create slide show DVDs that can be played on your DVD player complete with titles and music of your choice for a reasonable fee.
- We are a Seattle company and do all the work locally so your valuable slides can never be lost in the mail.
- We have some of the lowest prices in the industry: .58/slide for over 1000 slides, .66/slide for 500 – 1000 slides, and .73/slide for under 500 slides.
Bulk discounts apply for the more slides you have to convert!